Blog Troll Tool

Views


Isn't this badge cute? A picture's worth a thousand words, right? RIGHT. Well, I've seen a thousand totally ridiculous posts on various social media discussion boards lately. Instead of taking time to eloquently explain, as so many do, how annoying these attention whores' posts are or how badly I wish some hyperactive users had pause buttons, here's a little troll graphic to paste right into threads that says it all so nicely.

Simple and to the point, with a dash of humiliation. Right click to download for yourself and join the troll patrol. Snap!

5 Snap and Comment:

Regretful Morning said...

Dug for the cool pic!

MYM said...

attention whores, LOL OMG ... that's a good way to describe them.

I've noticed many of them don't have personal blogs, and just use public forums for that purpose. Get a blog!

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the graphic you swiped from my website. You are welcome.

Vivienne said...

Hey Brent, I thought since I linked to your site as the source for the graphic in my post it was okay. People who steal stuff don't usually leave breadcrumbs. This image is on about 50 websites, at least that's where I stopped counting in the image search results. Did they all swipe it from you, too? I don't see any artist credit on your post, so I guess you designed the image yourself? Nice work. Do you usually sign your graphics "T.S."?

Sorry the link bank wasn't good enough. And I see you really like links since you inserted TWO to your website here. You are welcome.

Even though you sound like a jerk in this comment, I really like your blog. I've been reading it for a while. Please don't ever come back to the Divasphere, arsehat.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Brent. Go away. You sound like the playground bully.


Copyright © 2008 - Diva Cosmos - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template